I may not be marching, but I refuse to be silent. The cause is just and the timing right. I will be counted among the marchers by rolling up my sleeves at home. A list of ways you can do the same:
1. Make the signs.
2. Airport/train/bus pickup for out-of-towners.
3. Pack their lunch (and a thermos of brandy).
4. Keep the young ones from burning down the house.
5. Wave to them when they wave to you on TV.
6. Hot soup on the stove.
7. Foot. Massage!
8. Bail money.
9. Encourage. Support. Participate.
Or, you could march.
2 thoughts on “Supporting the Women’s March on Washington”
Good for you! We need people doing what you’re doing just as much as we need marchers!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Nice support of the women’s March. Telll DEEPA to be safe . There are about 4500 hundred women riding buses from ct to doc Love mom
Sent from my iPad