Enough! The past eight days has brought just too much to keep up with. How do you address and condemn one awful imposition on our sanity without condoning all the others by omission? And how can you possibly write up all that condemnation?!
This quandary has me in a state of total paralysis.
- Let me count the ways:
- Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum in Contempt of Congress
- Congressional Contempt for the FBI
- The Elmer Fudd Congressional Sessions
- Hosannahs in the Highest: A Cabinet Full of Praise
- The PR Excuse Puppet—“The President Is New At This”
- Bend Over, America, While We Step Behind the GOP’s Curtain
- May We Also Tweak Your Finances?
- Prez to House: Your Bill Is Mean. Thanks for Passing It.
- Congressional Baseball Shootout.
- Obstruction. Of. Justice.
More, More, More!
Surely I’ve left something out. Please add your concerns below. I’ll be sure to pass them along to U.N.C.L.E.—United Now to Counter Legislative (and other) Evil!
One thought on “We, the People from U.N.C.L.E.”
Well, you could add in this: US signs deal to supply F-15 jets to Qatar after Trump terror claims.
LikeLiked by 2 people